Something wrong?

Head to your app or log in online using the button in the top right hand corner, and tap > Get help and support to chat with WattBot. If he can't help, ask to message the team and we'll get back to you.

To raise a formal complaint, complete our complaints form below.

Smiling people

Our complaints procedure

01 — Email confirmation

We'll confirm we received your complaint.

02 — Investigate

We'll investigate as quickly as we can and let you know what we find.

03 — Resolve

Then agree a resolution with you.

Tap here to download a PDF of our full procedure

Procedure PDF

If you'd like to make a complaint, please fill out the form below

We’ll look into what’s happened and get it resolved for you.

Citizens Advice

Energy Ombudsman

Need more support?

Citizens Advice provides free, confidential and impartial advice and may be able to guide and support on any concerns you have. To find out more, download their factsheet, get help online at or call their helpline on 03454 04 05 06.

If we haven’t resolved your complaint within eight weeks or you’re not happy with our final response, you can contact the Energy Ombudsman. It’s a free, independent service. Visit, call their helpline on 0330 440 1624, or email

Our complaints data per quarter

QuarterNumber of complaints receivedNumber of complaints received per 10,000 accountsNumber of complaints resolved within one working dayNumber of complaints resolved within eight weeks
Apr — June 20181133286113
July — Sept 201846357306468
Sept — Dec 20181595814821399
Jan — March 20191659849951650
April — June 201998446527880
July — Sept 20191902749581604
Apr — June 2018113
July — Sept 2018463
Sept — Dec 20181595
Jan — March 20191659
April — June 2019984
July — Sept 20191902

Our top five reasons for complaints

Billing and Meter Readings

Monthly statements, final bills and any billing related queries, opening and closing meter readings, submitting meter readings and reading disputes.


Direct Debit payment amounts, changing Direct Debit details and payment dates.


Switching queries and problems encountered during switching to or away from Pure Planet.


Downloading and using the app, and any problems or issues that our Members have reported.

Customer service

Methods of contact and response times.