Which one's your home?
You may need to scroll down to find your address.
How much energy do you use a year?
You can find this on your last bill.
Don't know how much you use?
Tap to give us a best guess
Thanks. I need a couple more details. Please enter them below. I won’t pass them to anyone else.
Thanks. Click Next and we’ll email your quote.
Our email also contains your personalised link to join us. When you click that link it'll download our app and pass your details across. Please only click the link from your mobile - it won’t work on a desktop.
That’s all done. I’ve sent your email showing your quote.
To join, open the email on your mobile, and tap the link.
Thanks for your interest in Pure Planet.
When using the Pure Planet app and/or the Pure Planet website, you must comply with all applicable laws as well as our terms and conditions.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are solely responsible for the security of your Pure Planet account, your login and security details and keeping safe your device on which the Pure Planet app is installed. We recommend you have a lock screen with a passcode or fingerprint recognition in place.
You are responsible for any breach of this policy by any person accessing your Pure Planet account via your smartphone, the website or your secure login details (whether or not authorised by you).
You must not (and must not allow any other person who has access to your Pure Planet account to) do any of the following:
- copy, reproduce, publish, publicly display or in any way commercially exploit any part of the Pure Planet suite of tools and services (except for the sharing of content explicitly allowed by us for distribution across stated social media platforms);
- reverse engineer, decompile any underlying software or attempt to do the same;
- use the Pure Planet tools to perform any activity that may be directly or indirectly unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory or fraudulent or breach the rights of any third party.
If you fail, or any other person accessing or using your Pure Planet account or your login fails, to comply with this policy we require you to:
- immediately notify us of the breach;
- cease any subsisting non-compliance; and
- use your best efforts to remedy the breach.
We have the right to suspend or revoke your access to the Pure Planet app or the Website, terminate your Pure Planet account and take such other action as we consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Any content you post in the Pure Planet Community through the Pure Planet app or on the Website is bound by the Pure Planet Community Terms (see here) and falls under the management of the Pure Planet. Any such content may be moderated by Pure Planet and may be removed by Pure Planet for any reason.
When we make the feature available, you will be able to change your settings in the ‘My Account’ section of the Pure Planet app to nominate someone else as an authorised person to manage your Pure Planet account. This means you give them permission to operate your Pure Planet account and give us instructions as if they were you.
Community terms and conditions
- You may only use Content in a way that does not infringe the Rights of others and you must comply with all other instructions issued by us regarding use of Content. You shall not store, modify, transmit, distribute, broadcast, or publish any part of Content other than in compliance with such instruction. The re-selling, copying or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited save that you may print or download extracts of Content for your personal use only.
- You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any Content and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over the Service. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for any transaction concerning third party goods and services, except in the case of negligence on our part.
- Opinions expressed on Pure Planet are those of the respective contributing users only. Such views do not represent those of Pure Planet, its management or employees. Pure Planet is not responsible for and disclaims all liability for Content and comments contributed by users.
- You must not use the Community or Blog to display any material which is:
- racist, sexist, homophobic, pornographic, obscene, profane, vulgar;
- defamatory of any person, entity or organisation;
- abusive, threatening or otherwise likely to be harmful to those persons likely to use the Pure Planet app/site
- in contravention of any relevant local, national or international law or which incites or encourages the contravention of any such law;
- otherwise offensive in the opinion of Pure Planet;
- infringing of the Rights of others (including Intellectual Property Rights); or
- related to the conduct of a business other than Pure Planet.
- You understand that by posting to our Community, your post/comment can be traced to your specific user account containing your email address, user name, date and time of sign up and IP address at date and time of posting.
- By posting comments on this Community or Blog, you agree to allow the content to be re-used or quoted by Pure Planet without notification.
- Anyone aged 18 or under must seek parental / guardian consent before posting to the site.
- Users sometimes include references to other websites beyond our control. As such Pure Planet cannot be held responsible for the content of such websites. We will delete advertising posts; our moderators will decide what is acceptable on a case by case basis.
- You shall retain exclusive ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights, as may accrue to you by operation of law, in any posts, material, commentary, ideas that you post on the Pure Planet community or any other website run by Pure Planet (together the "Posts").
- If your Post or any element of it is accepted or implemented by Pure Planet, you hereby agree to grant to Pure Planet an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free, licence to use, copy, install, maintain, modify, enhance and adapt your Intellectual Property Rights in the Post (this licence shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions). Pure Planet may also assign its licence to use your Intellectual Property Rights in the Post (or any part thereof) to any third party to which it may outsource the operation of a part of Pure Planet operations or business provided such third party's use, copying, installation, maintenance, modification, enhancement and adaptation is solely for the purpose of providing a service to Pure Planet.
- Pure Planet shall be the exclusive owner of any Intellectual Property Rights which accrue with respect to any modifications, enhancements and/or adaptations which it makes to the Post